Sunday, September 22, 2013

Anne Frank

Everyone, I am certain, has heard of Anne Frank, if not read her diary. I found out that you can see her other writings, too. In  Anne Frank's Tales from the Secret Annex, numerous short stories by her have been compiled. Some of these are her diary entries, rewritten as short stories. Yet others are reminiscences from before she went into hiding. There are also several essays, fables, and short stories. This culminates with the beginnings of a novel that she was writing. I found that she wrote fiction incredibly. Her fables and essays represent many lessons and morals that people need to have.  She expresses her thoughts and feelings very well on paper, as skill I doubt I will ever master. As a young aspiring writer and a book lover, I wish I could write even half as well as Anne Frank.I couldn't stop reading.

1 comment:

  1. Loved visiting Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam. Very moving, but a very important reminder of the Holocaust to the world.

    ReplyDelete